Tuesday, October 9 & Wednesday, October 10
Roundtable discussions are a great opportunity to have one-on-one conversations with design leaders, speakers and industry experts, and to meet other attendees with similar interests. Roundtables are a great way to enhance your conference experience, and they’re available to attendees at no charge.
The following roundtables require pre-registration. To keep the conversation groups intimate, each roundtable is limited to 10 participants. Pre-registration is required, and waiting lists are available for sold-out sessions. If you are already registered for "Gain" click here to sign up.
- Tuesday, October 9, 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- Healthcare: Stefanie Haller, senior designer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (SOLD OUT)
- Technology: Jodie Shotwell, creative director of experience design, SapientNitro (SOLD OUT)
- Luxury goods: Sandy Markman, VP, creative director global communications, Estée Lauder Companies
- Government: Jennifer Hughes, design specialist, National Endowment for the Arts (SOLD OUT)
- Social service/public/nonprofit: Rich Hollant, principal and design director, co:lab (SOLD OUT)
- Youth/education/mentoring: Denise Korn, founder, Youth Design, and principal, Korn Design (SOLD OUT)
- Packaged goods: Stefan Hartung, creative director, Kick (SOLD OUT)
- Retail: Amber Hahto, graphic design director, Nordstrom (SOLD OUT)
- Media/entertainment: Petrula Vrontikis, creative director, Vrontikis Design Office (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, October 10, 7:45–8:45 a.m.
Industry roundtables, presented by Aquent
Join design leaders and Aquent industry experts to discuss the trials, tribulations, triumphs and trends in the industries designers are working within today. Whether you are in-house or simply interested in a specific industry, you'll have the chance to share knowledge and inspiration with your fellow attendees.
These roundtables are presented by Aquent, the only global staffing company dedicated to marketing and creative services exclusively for Fortune 1000 companies. Refreshments will be served.
Each design leader will be joined by an Aquent industry expert:
Please note that Tuesday's roundtables and two professional development workshops run concurrently and you may only attend one activity during that time slot.
Breakfast roundtables (SOLD OUT)
Continental breakfast will be provided for all attendees beginning at 7:30 a.m. so grab your breakfast and coffee, and begin your day with networking and conversation.